Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quilts in the Planning Stages


Here is my list of quilts in the planning stages

1. 2008 $5 Quilt from Clackamas - I don't have a pic yet, but I will keep you posted about it as it develops. It is red and green and also intended to hang on the wall of my living room. If I ever change my colors, I am in deep doo-doo!
I really love block-of-the-month projects! They are so much fun! They keep me involved and motivated. These $5 quilts are even more fun because I can meet new people and learn new stuff. I will be posting more as I work on this project, so you can watch it unfold!

2. Folk Art Fantasy - I am venturing into the world of wool! This is a block-of-the-month project with a cotton background and wool applique! Really interesting and different for me. And yes, there is another beehive! It will also hand on the wall of my living room.

No comments: